[CAUT] Nossman Rebuilds.

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 16:12:27 PDT 2009

Ron Overs wrote:
> Thankfully, a few people in the USA seem to be paying attention to these
> endeavours in progress. Is this because US society seems to tolerate
> itself believing that it can achieve?

No, you blokes pad your resumes just like we do. I think
there's just more of us, so 0.0000312% of our population
outnumbers a similar percentage of yours.

>Here in Australian our collective
> attitude seems to be that the only people capable of achieving anything
> are anyone else but Australians. We need to grow up as a nation and
> realise that we have pretty much the same bell-curve of intellectual
> capability as exists elsewhere on the planet. The Australian
> self-deprecating attitude that pervades here, like some terminal
> disease, doesn't seem to be doing us any favours.
>
> Ron O.

Yea, the expert is always from somewhere else. The rest of the
world is aware of some of the great stuff coming out of your
country, but that doesn't unfortunately feed the small
entrepreneur. I hope that changes soon.
Ron N