[CAUT] Multi Piano Software

Ruth Van Dine Ruth at VanDineDesign.com
Thu Mar 19 03:07:28 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I know this was answered a while ago...but I really don't remember the
answer.  I'm looking for a software to track multi pianos & keep the service
with each piano for easy access of history.  Would love it to be portable
for going on the road.

I've been using ACT, but it is limiting to how many pianos per entry and
have to scroll thru the multi entries to figure out what each piano has had
for work.  However, it sync's up with a palm pilot for easy access when away
from the office.

Now that I'm getting more schools with a lot more pianos, I need to rethink
it all.  Love to hear your ideas.

Ruth

Ruth Van Dine, RPT

62 Stokes St, Warwick RI 02889