[CAUT] Multi Piano Software

wbis290 wbis290 at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 05:40:48 PDT 2009

Hi Ruth,

I find that there is something out there that works great. It's called an index card. I tried various things on the computer and I found that it is actually easier, and in many cases faster to look through index cards. I keep one card for each piano and the room that it is in for both of the universities that I work for as well as schools and churches. I know that it sounds old fashioned, but it works. We have had discussions about this in our Guild chapter and have found that there are others who went back from the computer to index cards.

God bless

Bill Balmer RPT
University of Findlay and Ohio Northern University