[CAUT] Multi Piano Software

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 19 09:05:24 PDT 2009

I found ACT to me more sales oriented than I needed...but since you are already set up with it.   Try using the "new contact with this company" feature (it probably is called something else.   For instance:   Franklin School is the company.   Contacts at the company beyond the principle, music teacher, office secretary would be Room 101/Ludwig Grand, Music Room/Baldwin, etc.   The pianos are listed where the last name would be listed.   That's what I do in Time & Chaos...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044