[CAUT] Multi Piano Software

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Mar 20 08:03:05 PDT 2009

My files from Jim Busby seem to have disappeared. If interested,
contact him, and I'm sure he would send them. His are probably more
than you need, as it is a suite of databases intended to track three
tuners and their work, and track hours per service and types of
service, inventory, etc. Not that you have to use all the features,
and it seemed to have a nice interface - a student aide of his
developed it for them.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico