[CAUT] Piano truck acoustics

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee at humboldt1.com
Fri Mar 20 08:55:10 PDT 2009

Zeno, et al,

At HSU pianos were moved so indiscriminately by the undisciplined that
we could not use any hard or small double rubber casters.  The only
solution was the truck and for acoustic reasons we had used the Andrew
Anderson type wedges under truck at the legs for some improvement.  We
had legs come adrift with regular casters which made the trucks more
than wise.

Dan Gurnee, HSU Ret.