[CAUT] question

Christopher Purdy purdy at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 30 13:08:30 PDT 2009

Ray,

I cannot help you with the resonator but I am looking forward to hear
what others say about their experience with that.  Have you exhausted
all the usual suspects in this section?  I assume you have already
done hammer filing and shaping, string leveling, seated strings on
bridge, etc?  I would want to make sure I had all this done including
voicing before I moved on to structural changes.

Chris

On Mar 30, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Breakall, Raymond wrote:

> Fellow techs,
>
> I have a S&S D that has a weak melody octave and wondered about
> opinions of the “treble tone resonator” that Pianotek sells for a
> solution to the problem. Thanks
>
> Ray
>
> Ray Breakall
> Piano Technician