[CAUT] question

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 08:21:10 PDT 2009

David,

Did the riblets help the sustain or the power or both?

Did you install them beneath the bridge?

I have been wanting to try them for my Kawai GS-60 which is about 13 years old and has lost sustain in the 5th octave especially, also on a S&S D in the university chapel, which seems to be powerless overall except the bass.  I put new hammers on a few years ago and lacquered them well but still it is weak.

Bob Hull