[CAUT] Recent article on Malcolm Bilson

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Oct 2 15:13:45 MDT 2009

I really doubt that it's the ONLY one in the country!   I can check out
further about it if you wish.  Many of the techs I've talked to say that
they have great replicas but don't know if they're exactly the 1780's
Mozart/Walter models. I'll ask a further question.  However, I really
doubt that we have the only one.

Paul