[CAUT] Wrest pins

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Thu Oct 8 16:37:27 MDT 2009

Hi, Don,

FWIW, I agree with Ed.  Albeit some years, I've had to do this
several times, mostly for the reasons you note.  It's been most
successful when I've taken the time to redrill the pin block before
using threaded pins.

Also, Gerry's suggestion as to drilling the smooth ones is very
interesting, depending on how you're set up shop-wise.

Best.

Horace