[CAUT] Artist Bench

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Oct 13 09:28:49 MDT 2009

We looked at that one and I was about to order one, but wrote to Jansen to ask if they had something similar.  They told me of this one.  They really wanted to stay with the traditional look and they have.  The mechanics of this one is totally different from anything I've seen.
dp
David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu