[CAUT] Tuning hammer technique and latest tuning hammers (KevinFortenberry)

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 19:23:45 MDT 2009

I have also been using a Faulk carbon fiber lever for about a year and I
love it. Before that I had one of his titanium levers and now it seems so
heavy.  Charles is great to work with..it took me forever to decide on the
wood for the handle, which is an aesthetic necessity for me, and he was
extremely patient.  But then again, why shouldn't he be..he got paid!  :>)

jeannie

  _____