[CAUT] pin drop

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Thu Oct 29 12:37:37 MDT 2009

On Oct 29, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Susan Kline wrote:

> Maybe it is just a local phenomenon, that all the tuners around
> here seem to be the same age. We don't have any very old people here
> either.

	That's true here in NM as well. A bunch of us set up shop in the late
70's/early 80's and are now in our 50s and 60s. Most of those who have
joined us in the past two decades are about the same age - mostly of
the 2nd career variety. I suspect when more and more of us retire or
semi-retire, there will be enough demand for services that more
youngsters will move in.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico