[CAUT] searching caut archives?

McCoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:45:06 MDT 2010

Hi John,

Here's a way to limit your google search to the lists. It is from Andy Rudoff.

Not sure you guys are communicating, so let me try to restate the
way to do searches on CAUT:

Step 1: Go to www.google.com
Step 2: In the search box, enter your search terms, followed by:
    site:ptg.org/pipermail/caut

For example, if you enter:

    tuning site:ptg.org/pipermail/caut

you will see many hits from the CAUT mailing list, from every year
the list has existed.

We no longer have our own search function, because google's search
is so much faster and better.  The only drawback is that it takes
google a little time to notice more recent messages so things in the
last month or so may not pop up when you search for them.

-andy

Hope this helps.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT