[CAUT] IPod and Tune lab

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Apr 9 20:34:28 MDT 2010

Hi Keith,

My graphs do NOT look like these. Mine are more arched. I've tried to play around with things, and I did make it better for one tuning. What I really want is a tutorial that takes me step by step through the setup. I can't find one.

Do you know of anything better than the downloadable manual? It seems to lack the instructions I need. Are there any standard files for common pianos? That might be a good place to start. I know you say that the learning curve is greater, but it seems like I'm having to reinvent the wheel here...

I'll play with the instructions you gave below and see if it makes sense. One of my friends tunes very well with his tune lab, but he cannot make mine work like his. (Mine's an IPod and his isn't)

Thanks.
jim