[CAUT] ET vs UET

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed Apr 21 06:38:51 MDT 2010

>>> Let me second the notion whomever was looking for more hours in the day!
 All I can qualify at this time is that there is a big difference to my mind
between close attempts at ET and close attempts and other methods.  The
mistakes in an inaccurate ET tend to be random. At least that is my
observation today.  It might be possible that these failed attempts 150
years ago somehow leaned toward their historical experiences, but I doubt
that if it's clear they understood the goal.   There is a huge difference
between random errors and controlled errors that follow a pattern.

Dennis Johnson