[CAUT] [pianotech] restoration

Dr. Henry Nicolaides drsnic4 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 07:23:11 MDT 2010

Is the cream made from potassium hydrogen tartrate (cream of tartar) and hyrdogen peroxide? And if so, what percentage is the hydrogen peroxide, 3% which is commonly available or 35% (more or less) which is available from janitorial suppliers or is it food grade hydrogen peroxide available from online suppliers?  Or, is this cream already made in a tube or jar?

Henry Nicolaides
Southern Illinois University