[CAUT] Spurlock tool variations

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 22:28:39 MST 2010

Oh, and it came with the $200 stand for free and I got 10% off a decent
price because it was the display. I could have paid the same on the internet
and got the thing in a box without the stand. It's a really nice stand.
Amazon had a list price of $1002. I had to laugh at that price. You don't
need the stand for hammer cutting but I will for what I use it for.
It was the only one home depot had a special on when I checked so that was
the one I got. It sure is a nice saw. I'm glad I got it.

KR