[CAUT] Piano juries on concert instruments

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Jan 4 12:35:49 MST 2010

Hi, Jeff

I think this probably depends on which administration we're talking
about. Also, does the music department head write the ads for filling
tech vacancies, or does some "human resources" bureaucrat who is a
close relative of the beancounters do it?

The musicians we serve and interact with may have little or no
input into the "official" vacancy ads and job categories.

A few years ago, OSU bought two new Steinways, a B and a D. You
can get an awful lot of copiers for that much money.

Susan Kline