[CAUT] key leads

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Thu Jan 7 16:42:21 MST 2010

Keith,

This topic is dead now, but FYI, polyurethane does not seem compatible
with sulfuric acid.  Remembering back in my Belzona days, I remember
that sulfuric acid at different concentration levels has a dramatic
affect on what it is and is not compatible with.

Hope your holiday was restful.

-John Parham
Hickory, NC