[CAUT] Piano Mechanics class

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 11 19:05:08 MST 2010

Hi Paul,

This sounds great.  More people certainly does mean that your own attention
is divided, so being organized is even that much more important.

Would you (or anyone else) be willing to share your basic outline or
overview with the rest of us?  I can see where this would be helpful even
with a private student, which I'm contemplating doing.

Thanks,

jeannie

  _____