[CAUT] Piano Mechanics class

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 12 07:39:58 MST 2010

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this.  The class description is general enough to add anything
you want as you go along.  It does not promise to offer tuning lessons,
however, or even any other specific work on pianos.  How many weeks are
there in your semester?  Do you plan on letting them "taste": various
repairs a/o maintenance tasks also?

As I was reading your Course Description I put myself in the student's
position and started getting excited about learning all those things about
my piano.  Whenever I get the opportunity to show some of those things to
musicians their enthusiasm is contagious.  What fun!

Thanks,

jeannie

  _____