[CAUT] Best (and Worst) Jobs?

Mccoy, Alan amccoy at ewu.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:23:28 MST 2010

I was just going to mention Stud's book. It was definitely one of my influences to seek out this profession. I did not come to this from any of the typical places, like father, or uncle, or musician background, or woodworking. It just popped into my head one day sometime after reading Working had planted that seed in my head, that maybe I could be a "piano tuner."

So 30 years later and a long learning curve.......still climbing.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy at ewu.edu