[CAUT] web-based record keeping system??

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Jan 23 12:25:54 MST 2010

Oberlin has a really nice system. talk to John Cavenaugh or Robert Murphy.
Great fellows to talk to.

Paul

From:
D Marie Jones <sustainablefutures at hotmail.com>
To:
<caut at ptg.org>
Date:
01/23/2010 11:44 AM
Subject:
[CAUT] web-based record keeping system??

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone is using / has developed a web-based record
keeping system for all of the pianos maintained at your University /
College.

We, at Kalamazoo College, are in the nascent stages of trying to develop a
system that multiple users can access / make notes on / read piano updates
while the main purpose is to keep our notes on every piano (tuning,
repairs, etc.) and continually update these files.

Any suggestions or sharing of the system you use at your school would be
most helpful.

I realize the web-based idea may not be viable, but curious to know who is
using what with how much success prior to inventing the wheel. . .over &
over again. . .thank you!

take care---D Marie

D Marie Jones
Piano Technician, RPT, MFA