[CAUT] web-based record keeping system??

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Mon Jan 25 16:30:13 MST 2010

BYU uses one, which I believe a student of theirs developed. Jim Busby
shared it with us a couple years back, and I seem to remember it was
FileMaker based. I looked very usable and easy to deal with. I had a
copy, but it disappeared in a computer catastrophe.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu