[CAUT] Pedal noise on DC3

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Thu Jun 10 09:13:55 MDT 2010

Thanks Jeannie-

Just to be clear though, do you mean sanding just the visible part of that
metal cyclinder? Do you mean just wipe dry or what specific kind of
lubrication?  I presume the cyclinder I am referring to is the same solenoid
you mention.  I believe there is some dark debris around the collar so this
could be it, but wanted to clarify before proceeding.  Do we do anything to
the collar?  I imagine at some point that should be replaced.

thanks!

Dennis.