[CAUT] Humidity control

James Schmitt pianotenor at comcast.net
Mon May 3 08:57:22 MDT 2010

I am finding a good motivator in keeping Dampp chasers serviced is
having the little talk up front before I install systems about the
fact that I will be charging the school for maintenance.  When, not
if, the school wants to stop paying for that service there is already
a track record in place for the chair to be willing to follow up on
having someone else do that work.  If the DC is making a difference it
will be evident when the system is not serviced.
James Schmitt,RPT
University of Portland