[CAUT] performance piano caster selection

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed May 5 13:37:07 MDT 2010

My experience is that the Pianotek heavy-duty casters hold up very well, at
least over a few years. Casters from another supplier did not.
I am assuming moderate, careful use on stage, not work-study students racing
the piano up and down the halls
It may be necessary to bore and chisel clearance for the caster sockets, so
don't assume a quick pop-out, pop-in change of casters.
Ed Sutton