[CAUT] performance piano caster selection

jbairdrpt at comcast.net jbairdrpt at comcast.net
Wed May 5 16:00:58 MDT 2010

John,

Come down to Millikin University and have a look. Nine years ago we bought six of the wide brass casters and six short legs for our two new B's in the recital hall. They have served us very well. The original small brass casters were creasing the new stage floor. We sold three of the original long legs and kept the other three for spares. Does anyone want to buy them?

John Baird