[CAUT] Dusty times ahead?

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu May 6 07:59:40 MDT 2010

Make sure they tape shut any heating/air duct in the area. I would insist on
double plastic barriers around the demo site instead of each piano since the
dust continues to spread even after the demo is done.
Use only Nashua 357 duct tape with the black backing. It sticks to anything
(dirty concrete), is tough and the left over can be used on stages to tape
down wires and such.
Keith Roberts

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 6:40 AM, Paul T Williams <pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu