[CAUT] selling my customers down the river

James Patrick Draine draine at me.com
Sun May 9 06:43:38 MDT 2010

Carl,
I think you haven't taken into account Ben's impish humor. Remember, he's based in (or near) New York City, which happens to be "down the HUDSON river." Also note the name of his business, Underwater Piano Shop, which always brought to mind service calls by submarine. More recently his business name has frequently come up in real estate news stories "millions of Americans are living in houses with underwater mortgages."
Tokyo's gain shall be our loss. Ben, will you still be able to continue your Send A Piana To Havana activities? Is this a strategy to divert all those grey market pianos to Cuba?
Patrick Draine