[CAUT] selling my customers down the river

Carl Root carldroot at comcast.net
Sun May 9 07:54:34 MDT 2010

Patrick, my comment about his subject line should tell you that I am
aware of the humor.

So, is he actually moving to Tokyo as you've inferred?  Does he really
have a business to sell?  Is the humor confined to style or is it
substance as well?

  . . . . because a lot of folks who attempt to sell a business have
some strange notions about how to go about it?

Carl