[CAUT] Preaching to the choir; was University of Idaho Piano Tech Vacancy

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Mon May 10 07:09:22 MDT 2010

If the Board desired, and it doesn't, to kill a CAUT endorsement, it would only have to let you keep speaking in this manner to accomplish it. I will not argue with this jumbala of twisted logic and obfuscation of the facts. Or perhaps we were at different meetings together.
 I suggest that Bill and anyone else just reread my prior post. I will be happy to answer any reasonable advancement of the issues, but sorry, this one is just too far down the rabbit hole for a point by point response.
Chris Solliday