[CAUT] Insurance question

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Mon May 10 08:10:17 MDT 2010

Sorry I didn't read carefully - you wanted info on Workman Comp, and I gave
 you info on liability insurance.  Guess it was too early in the morning
still, and my eyeballs were not well attached.

Debbie  Cyr
North Bennet St. School
617-227-2357
508-202-2862 cell

In a message dated 5/10/2010 7:49:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,