[CAUT] Insurance question

Jeff Stickney stickneyjp at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:01:28 MDT 2010

Steve,

In Montana we have the privilege of paying the state $125 every two
years to NOT be covered by worker's comp.  Of course we have the option
of buying coverage at a similar cost to what you mention, but also
having no employees it is not worth it.  The University was happy either
way, but I had to have proof that I was either covered... or not.  Maybe
that would be an option for you?

Jeff Stickney