[CAUT] Pure Sound Wire

Kidwell, Ted W kidwellt at saclink.csus.edu
Tue May 11 11:23:17 MDT 2010

Thanks Jim,

That helps a lot. I have two S&S Bs, one from the mid 50s and one from the mid 70s, that have tubby lower tenors. I will be very interested to see what effect changing to Pure Sound wire will have. From what you say it may result in LESS of a tonal change than I presently have.

Ted Kidwell, RPT
California State University, Sacramento
Capistrano Hall, rm. 153
6000 J Street