[CAUT] Preaching to the choir;

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Wed May 12 19:49:32 MDT 2010

The Caut endorsement may or may not be able to recognize other
training programs, but I don't understand this as a problem. People
can be endorsed by more than one program. This happens anyway.

I've always wondered about a Caut endorsement granted to schools that
meet certain criteria. Such a plan would take time to be effective
though. Actually, in either case the techs and schools who need it
least would get it first but that is not our vision.  This is a long
term process but I fully support Guild leadership that will take an
active role in promoting visibility of it's dues paying members.

On second thought, and with respect, I have no authority to speak on
the vision of this proposal.

Best,

Dennis Johnson

Sent from my iPhone