[CAUT] Preaching to the choir;

tannertuner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Wed May 12 21:46:52 MDT 2010

Where it is a problem lies in our claim to be the only organization in the US that certifies piano technicians. If we look at a tech who has been through all four sections of both the Little Red Schoolhouse and Steinway, but say, "well, he hasn't passed our exams, so we cannot endorse his skills for CAUT work," those who are doing the hiring are going to completely disregard anything else the PTG has to say.
Jeff