[CAUT] All-Steinway; was CAUT endorsement

Stan Kroeker smkroeker at shaw.ca
Mon May 17 23:12:27 MDT 2010

On 17-May-10, at 8:54 PM, tannertuner wrote:

> But it doesn't sound like a Steinway to me.
>
> Jeff

... and thus this tortured argument has, once again, come 'full-
circle'.  Can someone refresh my memory as to what a Steinway is
supposed to sound like?  To date, every Steinway I've ever experienced
has sounded ... unique.   Some magnificent,  some satisfactory, some
not-so-much.

Cheers,

Stan Kroeker, RPT