[CAUT] Yamaha GC1

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Thu May 27 11:44:28 MDT 2010

Hi Dennis,

I don't know where it's made, but the GC1 doesn't have sostenuto--if that makes a difference. I was told by a salesperson that the GC was a C series on the inside, but put in a less expensive case--so I was surprised when it didn't have the sostenuto pedal.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois