[CAUT] balance hole repair

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Thu May 27 13:53:19 MDT 2010

All,

I'm interested in finding the tools that Ralph Onesti sold for his
balance hole repair system. I have tried contacting Ralph but no luck.
I know that he was going out of business so I guess that is the reason
I have not had success contacting him.

He still has his web site up so one can have a look at the tools for
his system:

http://www.onestipiano.com/pages/bhrs.html

It looks like some sort of speciality plug cutter with bits for the
pilot hole. The balance hole seating tool looks like a speciality
forstner bit, router bit, end mill? Might anyone have an idea where
these tools can be purchased?

Thanks,
Don

Donald McKechnie