[CAUT] Yamaha GC1

Dennis Johnson johnsond at stolaf.edu
Fri May 28 07:53:29 MDT 2010

Hi-

Thanks for the info.  I'm wondering if there may have been a recent change
to add sustenuto.  We have 2 GC1's in our current leased inventory and they
both have the sustenuto.  The other specs though are very helpful. I hadn't
thought to measure the rims.  The rim of a C2 is about .2" thicker than the
GC1.

regards,
Dennis Johnson.