[CAUT] Bore distances for Steinway L

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri May 28 14:12:46 MDT 2010

Ed, David, Jon, Jim,  and all that have tried to figure this weird thing
out,

Thanks for all this great input! I'll figure it out somehow, even if I
have to restructure the whole damn thing! (not something I look forward
to)  I'm about full in brain, newly informed, overwhelmed, tired,
frustrated, and must now go enjoy my Memorial Day Weekend!   (BTW. It's
still not working!) Arrrggg!

It will be good to clear my poor little head!  Just when you think you
think you know something, there's something you don't know!! :>) Where
does it end? ;>)  I'm liking this new info, just wish I had known this
years ago!  More conferences, here I come.

 Maybe Tuesday will give me new life for this project.  Having dinner with
Richard West with the families tonight, so I'll drain him for info over a
couple of cold ones!  Probably a good plan, eh?

Please enjoy yours as well, but please remember why we have this day.
Thanks to all my cousins, uncles, Dad, Grandfathers, Great-grandfathers
and on and on in my family all the way back til there was no USA!  (As far
as I know, we are most fortunate to not have lost a single family member
since 1792...cannon blast. rip)  I don't know how we've been so lucky, but
there it is!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Paul