[CAUT] nasty overtone?

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Sun May 30 14:56:00 MDT 2010

Feeling the need to tilt at windmills? Tilt on!

BTW, some time back I posted a link to a recording of a Steinway D on which I had hung NY Steinway hammers. The link is still good:

http://tinyurl.com/ya7xw3c

I had a hand in the first recording on the page, a recording of
Ravel: Miroirs from
University of Missouri-Kansas City Conservatory of Music and Dance

The particular piano heard in the recording, a ten year old D, is one my favorite pianos in the world.

Mr. Sumner, what "credibility" would PTG have if it blindly accepted every manufacturer "production and design" as inviolable? PTG members have made great contributions with regard to servicing specific makes and models of pianos, and will, I am sure, continue to make those contributions.

Kent