[CAUT] CAUT Fortepiano for University

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 2 09:55:07 MDT 2010

  Ed, you made me laugh with that one. I remember the Levine School  in
DC many years ago getting money donated to buy a French Double from the
Wolfs, in burgundy and gold of course, just a gorgeous instrument. When
I went to see it on site it was in a tiny room parked next to a radiator
and completely out of regulation. Lord. I think Barbara ended up reading
them the riot act and it survived, but I wonder if now it is any more
than decoration <g>