[CAUT] SCRC Update

wardprobst at wardprobst.com wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Wed Sep 8 10:42:45 MDT 2010

All,
We have sold out the rooms at the Canyon of the Eagles! If you have a double
and would be willing to share please let me know. If you would like to stay
at another location we have a few condo rooms about 3 miles away and the
Best Western on the west side of Burnet is reasonable. You will need to
allow about 30 minutes for the drive to the COTE. There is also an RV
campsite within walking distance which allows tent camping in addition to
recreational vehicles. Contact an SCRC board member for further information
if you wish.
Thanks to all of you for making the SCRC a success this year!
Dale
Dale Probst RPT
Registered Piano Technician
Ward & Probst, Inc.