[CAUT] WNG parts

David Stanwood stanwood at tiac.net
Fri Sep 10 09:47:02 MDT 2010

Hi Guys,

Doug Wood told me a story... he changed out the wooden shanks on a
perfectly voiced Steinway D for WGN shanks... Kept the same hammers.
The difference was startling.. MUCH LOUDER!

David Stanwood

PS - the Subject line is getting off course here... should be "WNG
parts"... not "CAUT Digest, Vol 23, Issue 23"