[CAUT] Hammer shank cutting block

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Sep 10 10:33:38 MDT 2010

Hi Ted,

I still didn’t find any pictures attached. I’d really like to see it.

I did a little more research on the garlic/hide glue, and while I’d still use whatever Bruce Clark or Mark say to use, you might experiment with this. Stephen Shepherd is the fellow here in Salt Lake City and he uses garlic to pre treat parts. Seems to work for him, and he says it’s been around for many years. However, Like Ron, I’m skeptical and certainly wouldn’t trust it w/o proof.

Jim Busby