[CAUT] WNG parts

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Sep 10 14:56:30 MDT 2010

I like Hypothises #4, and a bit of #5.  it makes the most sense to me.
when delivering a hard blow, these shanks give all they've got to the
strings and, being so rigid, bounce right off.  I'm still wondering about
ppp playing.  I'll let you all know when I'm finished regulating and
voicing by the end of next week on this one. (Sty M from the '60's to
refresh you all's memory) On a side note: the DW and UP were greatly
improved as this original action was heavy as a rock. Now, juuuuust right
with the DW and UW.  It should be a nice piano. BTW...I used Abel Naturals
from Wally with light weight ones...)  Can't wait to hear the end result!

Paul'