[CAUT] WNG parts

Brent Fischer brent.fischer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 16:26:42 MDT 2010

Thanks for your reply Mr. Sutton. One more question when you have a chance.  Suppose one is going to replace #54-76 on aSty D, critical V-bar area, to increase volume. Is this goingto be insufficient if the startling increase that Chris and David are talking about is dependent on a coupling effect throughoutthe instrument?  I don't stray from traditional methods oftenbut inquiring minds have to know so I'll order some up andtry this on a newer D here.